Can any readers suggest books about post-apocalypse life on earth? The apocalypse can be plague, nuclear holocaust, the oil running out, whatever - I'm interested in compiling a list.
So far I have a few children's books:
- Plague 99 - Jean Ure
- Children of the dust - Louise Lawrence
Adult books include:
- On the beach - Nevil Shute
- Memoirs of a survivor - Doris Lessing
- Greybeard - Brian Aldiss
- The drowned world - JG Ballard
- Oryx and Crake - Margaret Atwood
- Alas, Babylon - Pat Frank
I'm sure there must be loads more. Any suggestions?